Love Your Smile Article
Today a great article was published on MSN. I have included a link so everyone can read it.
Here is a quick Summary:
- We subconsciously connect a dull smile with age€”enamel wears over time, darkening our teeth.
- A bright smile, on the other hand, gives the impression of good health and youth.
- One quick anti-aging beauty tip: Cut back on teeth-staining habits such as drinking coffee and red wine and smoking cigarettes.
- Every day, it seems like another new study links oral health problems to other big health issues such as heart disease, premature birth, and erectile dysfunction.
10 Ways to a Healthier Smile:
- Limit carbs to mealtimes
- Don’t drink and brush – soda makes teeth weak
- Increase your vitamin C intake
- Drink tea – black or green
- Sip with a straw – soda
- Boost calcium consumption
- Protect your smile when you swim – chlorine is bad for teeth!
- Have an apple a day
- Smooch your partner – it also increases saliva in your mouth, which cleans your teeth of the bacteria that can cause cavities
- Go for whole grains
I hope you enjoy the article.