Christian W. Hahn, DDS, AAACD
Dr. Hahn is a Los Angeles trained cosmetic dentist and one of fewer than 300 Accredited Cosmetic Dentists in the United States. His beautiful dentistry has been published internationally and featured nationally on The Learning Channel (TLC). Patients seek out Dr. Hahn for the realistic and natural beauty his handcrafted smiles deliver. As much an artist as a dentist, Dr. Hahn creates a whole new form of dentistry – Ideal Dentistry.
Over the past 15 years, Dr. Hahn has observed many patients and friends who were uncomfortable smiling, even after they had cosmetic dentistry performed elsewhere. Much of what is called cosmetic dentistry does not look very natural. Most dentists today call themselves cosmetic dentists. This makes it difficult for patients to know the difference between cosmetic dentistry and truly natural looking, beautiful cosmetic dentistry. If you were in an accident and needed multiple stitches across your face, would you go to a regular medical doctor or a plastic surgeon? If you are going to restore your smile, who would you choose, the general, “occasional cosmetic” dentist, or the cosmetic dental expert?
Dr. Hahn delivers beautiful, long lasting smiles to his patients that look so natural even a dentist can’t tell if they’re real or not. Today he does just that, having been published on the subject of natural cosmetic dentistry multiple times over the last few years.
Dr. Christian W. Hahn goes well beyond the number of continuing education hours required by the Kentucky Dental Association. Every year Dr. Hahn attends the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry convention as a member and a speaker, which alone satisfies the two-year continuing education requirement for Kentucky.
Dr. Hahn was a Trustee for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry‘s Charitable Foundation for three years. Through this foundation, Dr. Hahn helped provide new smiles for survivors of domestic violence at no charge. The GBAS (Give Back A Smile) program has provided over 2 million dollars worth of cosmetic dental treatment to survivors of domestic violence.
Dr. Hahn is a member of AACD’s International Relations Committee, which promotes the advancement of cosmetic dentistry throughout the world. Dr. Hahn, a native of Germany, helped establish the German Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Most importantly, Dr. Christian W. Hahn serves his patients, not an insurance company. He pledges to always put your needs and wants first, delivering life enhancing dentistry with a gentle, caring touch.
- Ohio – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Des Moines, IA – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Lauderdale, FL – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Ottawa, Canada – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Quebec City, Canada – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Summerdale, PA – Cosmetic Dentistry
- London, Ontario – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Austin, Texas – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Southern, IL – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Lauderdale, FL – Cosmetic Dentistry
- Multiple speaking engagements previously on Cosmetic and Natural Dentistry
- Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates.
- LOOKING for a speaker? Contact Dr. Hahn to discuss your company and product
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) – Accredited Member
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Kentucky Dental Association (KDA)
- Louisville Dental Society (LDS)
- January 2005 ”A Diary Through the Lens“, wrote Preface for author Naoki Hayashi. Hardcover book is published by Quintessence Publications Ltd. A significant portions of the book features the cosmetic dentistry of Christian W. Hahn, DDS.
- August 2004 - “A Challenge to Natural Teeth, Part V” published internationally in the Masterpiece section of the QDT (Quintessence of Dental Technology)
- October – December 2004 - ”Successful Veneers: Function & Aesthetics”, published in Famdent Magazine.
- June 2004 - “A Challenge to Patients Demands” published internationally in the QDT Special Edition – Esthetics of Dental Technology Part III
- December 2003 – “A Personal Story” on TLC (The Learning Channel), 30 minute smile makeover story featuring the practice of Dr. Christian W. Hahn
- August 2003 – “A Challenge to Natural Teeth, Part IV” published internationally in the Masterpiece section of the QDT
- August 2003 – “A Challenge to Natural Teeth” internationally published article in the QDT
- June 2002 – “A Challenge to Natural Teeth, Part III” published internationally published in the QDT